- Assist Finance Director in all aspects of Human Resource Management which includes payroll, recruitment, insurances, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits and HR information systems and records.
- Coordinate interview of job applicants; prepare relevant documentation on employee recruitment and employment activities to fulfil manpower requirements.
- Prepare relevant documentation and maintain records on employees insurances, benefits, salary review and adjustment, resignation and other HR related matters.
- Responsible for Human Resource reporting and compilation of reports and information as well as conduct new employee induction and exit interview.
- Maintain and process monthly payroll for the employees, prepare relevant documents and ensure statutory compliance in respect of SOCSO, EIS, EPF, STD and year-end requirements such as issuance of EA Form, Tax Deduction Form, BE Form, etc.
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures in line with the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and management, statutory and government agencies, insurers and other outside parties on HR related matters.
- Diploma / Degree in HR Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in HR functions.
- Familiar with employment-related laws and regulations.
- Familiar with computerized Payroll System and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, independent and result-oriented.
- Possess high level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Good command both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.