- Assist in managing the Company’s legal risks – ensuring the Company’s interest are protected, legal risks exposure is minimised and the Company’s financial and other
liabilities are managed in the best interest of the Company.
- Provide legal advice to all stakeholders/business & operational divisions – assist in resolving legal issues while ensuring compliance with all applicable legislations and guidelines.
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts and legal documents.
- Assist in managing litigation matters – liaise with external lawyers, negotiate fee Structure.
- Possess a Bachelor of Laws degree and 3 - 5 years of relevant experience (in-house experience is an added advantage).
- Must be able to work proactively with stakeholders and initiate solutions.
- Well-organised, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge on corporate law, PDPA, Employment Act, and corporate exercises, procedures and practices.
- Able to rapidly digest complex issues and formulate responses.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.