- Provide consultation in the field of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) including software development and implementation services, CAMSTAR.
- Understand complex manufacturing business processes.
- Conduct user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experiences in High Tech Electronics or Semiconductor Manufacturing Environment.
- Experienced in IT/CIM systems implementation for manufacturing domain.
- Experienced in user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal.
- Experienced in functional specification and design documentation creation.
- Experienced in either one of the MES product ie: CAMSTAR, FAB300, FACTORY Works, Si View.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming (OOP) and practical hands-on experience in any of the OO programming language.
- Flexible to travel for overseas assignment/ projects is compulsory.
- Able to work independently and be a good team player.
Written and spoken English; able to speak Mandarin with the clients.