- Communicate with vendors for quotation submission.
- Coordinate with other departments on their requisition requirements with vendors.
- Negotiate with vendors for better rates/deal.
- Nominate and finalize vendors selection to float request for Quotation (RFQ) and monitor quotation submission.
- Able to perform as Project Procurement Manager for Medium scale Projects/Proposals.
- Able to establish Procurement Execution Plan for the Projects.
- Distribute quotation copies to Project and Engineering and report submission status to Procurement Manager
Assist Manager in finalizing Vendor Selection upon receipt of quotation tabulation and evaluation from Project or Engineering.
- Liaise with Transportation group in Tax Exemption/Local Sales Tax and logistic matters prior placing orders.
- Assist and expedite delivery of purchased goods through Procurement Tracking Report.
- Liaise with Project, Construction and Account department for Vendor Invoicing dossier and prepare Request for Payment (RFP).
- Liaise with QA/QC department on quality issues for items being purchased.
- Degree in Business Admin or any Engineering discipline or Diploma with relevant working experience.
- Exposure in handling procurement matters locally and internationally.
- 8-10 years working experience in the same field, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Project & Office, Primavera, etc.
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Proactive, resourceful and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written)