· Be part of a team playing a role as first point of contact for error reporting, service request fulfilments & IT advisors.
· Identify, troubleshoot day to day IT problems and provide solutions applying standard ITIL management process. (Incident, Problem, Change & Service Fulfillment)
· Installing, troubleshooting and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
· Performing tests and evaluations on new in house & external applications and hardware.
· Windows Active Directory, G-Suite & In house applications
· Ensuring that support cases are logged and handled effectively and efficiently via ITSM ticketing tool
· Monitoring ticketing tool and ensure that all reported issues being handled within the specified SLA
· Monitor license compliances and stay on top of technological changes
· Provide education and guidance to users on IT operations on standard & in house applications and procedures
· Degree in Computing, Engineering or any other relevant field
· At least 3 years experience working as On-site Service desk engineer, maintaining hardware (PC. Laptop, printer) in various operating systems and software (Windows, Macintosh, LINUX, MS-Office, Web Browsers)
· ITIL foundation certified
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· In depth understanding in:
- Diverse computer systems, network and server technologies
- Internet security and data privacy principles
- Google Apps, Microsoft Apps and email services.