- Controllers will respond to contractual incidents, alerts and complaints by identifying, monitoring and recording information. They will work closely with Service Delivery Management and Process Management and will be aligned to one or more customers.
- Follows established processes / systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries.
- Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries.
Takes ownership for documenting, and monitoring adherence to all account related processes.
- Ensures the processes in place are aligned with the contractual requirements. Acts as point of escalation and owns management of the processes leading to successful
resolution of the escalated issue.
- Responsible for the implementation of any new processes resulting from account changes as well as ensuring full team engagement in the new developments.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations / SLA.
Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Owns and accepts personal responsibility for customer problems and champions customer issues to resolution.
- Builds and enhances strong customer relationships and acts as an escalation point for the customer.
- Takes responsibility for learning about all current customer needs.
- Key Performance Indicators - Control the resolution of incidents to agreed service levels.
- Act as point of escalation in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident
- Act as point of escalation when closure of an incident is disputed by the user .
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the Incident / Change / Problem / Knowledge Management procedures.
- Education Level: Diploma in Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Electronics or any related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience in (Problem + CSI / Complaint Management + Incident + MIM + Service Request)
- Have a passion for customer service and possess excellent customer handling skills.
- Possess interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment, independent and capable of decision making and problem solving.
- Possess certifications of ITIL v3 Foundation or CCNA is an added advantage.