· Assist the Project Manager in the co-ordination of site work.
· Follow-up and ensuring all relevant site reports are properly recorded and submitted to HQ on time.
· Monitoring of site programme/schedule for the respective sites.
· Able to work under pressure in the site coordination work.
· Able to monitor and control sub-contractors.
· Organise and deployment of labour resources.
· Degree or Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering.
· Preferably with 2 to 3 years working experience in buildings and bridges.
· Good inter-personal & communication skill.
· Preferably Senior Executives Level specializing in Civil/Construction/Structural Engineering or equivalent.