- Monitor site progress works.
- Ensure project done according to requirements.
- Site visit and attend site meeting.
- Read drawing and perform work accordingly.
Plan, design and manage construction project such as highways, roads, airport.
- Liaise with clients and variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors and etc.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering or any related.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in highway/ test track/ airport will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.