- Report directly to the Engineering Manager and Senior Sales Technical Manager.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to evaluate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with supplier, customers, Sales Team and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Propose and implement creative, efficient solutions for machine vision problems.
- Perform technical performance benchmarking and analysis to support engineering decisions.
- Determine project specifications and project schedule by studying product requirements and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Assist in installation and running of product demonstrations, events and exhibition.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical sciences, IEEE or computer science.
- Proficiency in C, C++, C#, Visual Basic .Net, Python, MATLAB.
- Familiarity in OpenCV and Linux would be plus.
- Demonstrated experience in 3D development, Computer Vision, Image Processing and Embedded Vision.
- Demonstrated experience in developing software for computer vision, machine learning or computer graphics application.
- Demonstrated Industrial experience in developing computer vision solution.
- Demonstrated experience in working on imaging/camera systems.
- Demonstrated experience with CPU/GPU programming.
- Demonstrated experience in machine learning, deep learning, recommendation algorithm would be a plus.