- Stay up to date with SEO industry trends and practices.
- Create SEO conversion optimization roadmap and strategies.
- Be involved in & manage independent SEO projects.
- The main go-to person for other team members to solve SEO related questions.
- Have high level knowledge of SEO in order to identify and correct most SEO issues.in timely manner.
- Work with other teams to recommend on strategies, pivots, and best practices to achieve SEO goals.
- Be fully responsible and accountable for SEO KPIs.
- Report to senior management and/or internal stakeholders.
- An academic degree in marketing, online marketing, digital media or the likes.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of dedicated commercial experience in SEO field.
- An advanced understanding and keen interest in SEO excellency across all dimensions (White, Grey Hats).
- Advanced ability to manage various SEO tracking tools (Both search-engine native & 3rd-party).
- Advanced skills in link building, HTML and website analysis.
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge and ability regarding link building, site analysis, SEO audit & optimization, content marketing, and related social media strategies.
- Advanced familiarity with all relevant Google products for analytics & website reporting.
- Open for full time or consultation basis.