- Responsible for enhancing the knowledge and skill level of commercial vehicle drivers and cylinder handlers (loaders / helpers) by continuous monitoring of their behavior at work.
- Assist Transport Safety Officer in execution of all Driver Safety / Management related programs
- Accountable & responsible for safe handling and distribution of chemical products from all assigned locations
- Conduct risk assesment in terms of driver behavior, route assesment, site survey and identifying high risk area.
- Train, develop and carry out drivers performance analysis
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Proficient in writing, reading and speaking local language
- Holding valid commercial heavy vehicle driving license with a driving experience of minimum 10 years preferably in any gas & chemical industry
- Experienced as a Trainer for heavy vehicle drivers.
- Knowledge of computer operation (basics of MS Office
- Willing to work in different shifts and travel within a localized region to support other sites