- Business Nature: Metal Precision Parts (MNC)
- Salary range: RM 4,000 - 5,000 (5 days/week)
- Location: Johor Bahru
- Manages the operations of a wastewater treatment plant to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures and reporting practices.
- Oversees sampling and testing systems, and the functionality of pumps, conveyors, blowers, and
- Manage core competency activities: to provide formulated chemical programs and value added
technical services in Waste Water
Treatment for various industries and applications.
- Formulate an implementation plan for full compliance with the regulatory and requirements of
the Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes Regulations).
- Work with chemical/consumable suppliers and the upstream production teams to maximize
throughput of the surface treatment
- Manage the waste water treatment area in compliance with authority demands. Ensures staff is
up-to-date with all federal, state, and local regulations and environmental guidelines. Train and
develop teams of surface treatment, transferring knowledge throughout
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
- Certified in CePIETSO-PCP or CePIETSO-BP
- 3-4 years experience in related field.
- Able to lead a team with good leadership quality.
- Possesses own transport.