- Responsible for delivering fire protection facilities/ system and gas detection system engineering design work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery.
- Planning & Control (proposal stage) study and understand project requirements for F&G system and ensure compliance to ITB, applicable codes and standards plus local authorities requirements.
- Engineering Design Work prepare engineering design work for F&G in compliance to requirements which involved in the preparation of fire safety design documents and analysis including but not limited to: Fire protection design basis, Fire water network hydraulic calculations, Fire protection equipment layout, Fire and Gas cause-and-effect diagrams, Fire and Gas detection layouts, Fire fighting and safety equipment specifications, Fire and Gas Design & Control Philosophies etc.
- Installation/pre-commissioning activities and BOMBA matters such as prepare procedures for testing and pre-commissioning activities, coordinate work between sub-contractors and vendors, construction team and owners. participate in the testing and pre-commissioning activities, assists authority coordinator to prepare related engineering documents for authority submission,
- Attend BOMBA site inspection and carry out briefing on technical aspects for the operation.
- Candidates must posses Chemical or Mechanical Engineering background from recognized University.
- At least 5 years of engineering design experience in Fire Protection System and Fire & Gas Detection System in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical field.
- Possess positive working attitude in acquiring basic knowledge of multitude engineering disciplines – Chemical, Instrument, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping Design and Civil.
- Good skills and experience to operate Auto-CAD is an added advantage.
- PC literate (Ms Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Ms Project).
- Ability to work in teams and posses excellent interpersonal, communication/presentation and report writing skills.