- Design and develop rapid prototypes of HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end
code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and
extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens,
- Develop, test and implement high-end performance web UIs across multiple
browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Work with marketing, customer care and the design team, and manage time
across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical
best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are
always using the best techniques possible
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same capacity
on multiple interfaces and environment.
- First-hand knowledge of user-centered design principles, and UX design
practices and methodologies.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user
experience, including accessibility
- Ability to work as part of a team - both in the context of the Development
team, as well as with the greater organisation as a whole
Self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Employment on contract of 12 months, possible converting to permanent employment upon renewal