- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Check and confirm container arrival, demurrage and detention days.
- Ensure the right shipment is on its way
- Verify accuracy between inventory data and actual stock
- Verify accuracy between declaration documents and actual shipments
- Support for bonded warehouse management in accordance with customs procedures and regulations
- Carry out work Improvement Activities
- Build up working procedure for new customer
- Involved in yearly or every two years project Customs Bonded License and Forwarding License renewal application
- Must possess at least Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed in Malaysia Custom process and procedure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill. Able to work with all level of staff and external bodies.