- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related engineering field.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Good with analytical and presentation skill, well verse in ISO Management systems, and Claim Management and Process.
- Able to identify quality improvement idea to optimize result and standardization.
- Able to create and standardize production material and SOPs for best production process.
- Able to converse in Japanese, English, Bahasa Malaysia (read & write).