- Identify partnership opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand.
- Maintain existing business.
Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Sales oriented.
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department/ division objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years' business development experience preferably with financial industry background.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, confident, outgoing personality.
- Have a can-do, go-getter attitude and be positive in the approach to work.
- Willing to travel (travel cross state).