- Responsible for managing, supporting, and servicing the account related needs.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities within a set of assigned Accounts. A set of accounts will be named as the individual comes on board.
- Proactively develop relationships with customers and provide relevant LOBs on the customers feedback on current and future IT solution needs.
- Proactively work with relevant LOBs to conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review project, address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Accountable for payment collection of all closed deals
- Ensure all sales bid submission meets the company’s business guidelines, ie. Gross Margins, Approval process
- Must continue to develop knowledge on the solution needs of the industry, and have broad awareness of the government environment, ie political changes, key industry events where can leverage on market presence
- Possess recognized tertiary or professional qualification, preferably major in computer science, electronics engineering, sales/marketing, business administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales with proven track records, preferably in the IT Services Industry
- Results oriented and willing to learn new product and technologies supported by the company
- Able to work under pressure and independently without much supervision
- Candidates must be customer-oriented, disciplined, initiative driven and with good personality
- A team player, matured, self-motivated, with good interpersonal and communication skills.