- Prepare journal vouchers, payment, collection, check sales, purchases and commission documents etc.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly report, bank reconciliation, update fixed assets register and monthly closing of account.
- Advise business division accounting and finance matters such as foreign exchange and loan drawdown.
- Perform ad hoc or other duties assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or professional certificate such as ACCA or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office suite especially MS Excel.
- Well organized, meticulous, analytical, able to work independently and meet due date.
- A team player who is able to deliver under tight deadlines.