- Maintain full set of company’s accounts.
- Perform daily accounting transactions and reconciliations (AR, AP, Intercompany and Bank).
- Prepare monthly management report with analysis and debtors / creditors ageing.
- Ensure proper and accurate month-end closing within the deadline.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary and bankers for any matters.
- Arrange for yearly audit & tax process and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Compute yearly tax estimation and revision on the 6th or 9th months.
- Attend to any ad-hoc matters as and when require.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must be able to multitask.
- Computer literate with high proficient using Microsoft Office and knowledge in accounting software.
- Exposure to GST / SST mechanism and treatment.
- Good interpersonal communications skills and able to work independently.
- High integrity and excellent work ethics with strong sense of responsibility and commitment.