- Managing all sales & marketing activities as assigned by the Company.
- Identify potential customer & develop new business.
- Developing the sales & marketing strategy in line with company objectives and goals.
- Gather market intelligence and apply the knowledge to achieve Company objective.
- Ensure on-time delivery/shipment to customers.
- Monitor credit & pricing risks.
- Maintain effective communications to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Degree in Science/Business Management or any other related field or higher education.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales & Marketing experience managing large clients.
- Having sales & marketing experience in industrial products in B2B environment.
- Experience and understanding of Manufacturing or Production environments.
- Able to develop new business & acquire new accounts.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Able to travel locally & overseas regulary.