Business Nature : Food Manufacturer
Position : Assistant Quality Manager
Location : Gelang Patah,Johor
Working day&hour : Monday to Friday (0800 – 1745 / 0830 – 1815)
Salary : RM 5,000 – 6,500 + Allowance 500
Reports direct to head of technical division regarding matters related to the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Performance for review and as basis for continual improvement.
Ensure that the FSMS is established, implemented and maintained and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with FSSC 22000 standards and other related standards.
Ensure that processes need for FSSC 22000 and other related standards are determined and its application throughout the organization.
Ensure that all documents need for FSSC 22000 and other related standards is established and adequately defined prior to issue and use.
Promote awareness of FSSC 22000 and other related standards and customer requirements throughout the organization.
Manage and to lead the quality department on-site.
Liaison with internal and external parties on all matters concerning FSMS.
Work closely from top management to the bottom to achieve quality/food safety yearly Group KPIs.
Lead the Internal Audit as planned.
To plan, lead and perform Supplier Audits.
Conduct periodic factory patrol to ensure GMP effectiveness are well maintained.
Maintain, sustain and continual improve the effectives of FSMS lead to successful of renewal of certification.
Authorized to call meeting for information updates and collate suggestion or recommendations to solve problems and improvement the effectiveness of FSMS.
To be responsible of laboratory operations, raw materials/finished goods testing results & analysis, customer feedback and pest control program.
To achieve financial objectives by preparing quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Strong in PDCA methodology approach.
- 5 years or more experience in quality assurance, food technology in a leadership role.
- Auditor / Lead Auditor quality that experience in FSSC 22000 and others: decisive, professional, knowledgeable, determined, compassionate, attentive, being assertive, diplomatic and tactful with people.
- Computer-literate and proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point.
- Confidence, excellent ISO knowledge and ability to work independently