- Provide technical support to ST-1, Post Curing, DI Washing and Cleanroom Packaging regarding all process matters in order to acquire the targeted KPI.
- Handle all automation project
- Process Cost Saving Project.
- Implement and evaluate proposed design and processes for manufacturability
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters.
- Develop tooling/equipment requirement and specifications for automotive equipment
- Conduct equipment design reviews and provide design guidance to suppliers
- Develop and implement PFMEA, Continual Improvement Plans, Control Plans and work instructions for Molding Secondary Process
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities.
- Troubleshoot all processes related to secondary process and participate in 8D,5-Why and related problem-solving activities.
- Degree in Engineering (Automation, Electro Mechanical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering)
- At least 3-year experience in handling automated equipment
- Familiar with FTIR, rubber post curing and DI washing process
- Knowledge in process control and continuous improvement
- Knowledge in Vision Camera Inspection and PLC program will be added advantage
- Disciplined, able to work independently and committed in execution
- Knowledge in Solidworks and PLC will be added advantage