- Effectively managing the company chats, E-mails and calls.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Receiving and handling inquiries from New Leads and clients through Phone Calls, Chat, E-mails and Portal.
- Offer support to the lead/client within the specified time frame.
- Updating CRM and keeping records of all communications and action taken.
- Interact with other departments to solve inquires raised by clients that requires further investigation by sending tasks.
- Follow up with clients and schedule call backs to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
- Work independently and in teams.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Experience background from Financial or Wealth Management industry is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English and Farsi languages, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible to work on a weekly rotating shifts (morning/ afternoon/ night in near future)