- Design and layout of electrical components such as cable routing, earthing and grounding, lightning protection system, lighting & small power supply system, fire & smoke sealing and panel installation.
- Preparation of technical specifications, estimation of bill of quantities and reviewing design/ drawings of electrical bulk materials.
- Ensure the timely issuance of project engineering documentation for the project.
- Review and issue electrical bulk project documentation in accordance to engineering schedule.
- Review of other discipline’s vendor drawings for electrical bulk design interface.
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or related field from a locally or an internationally recognized university.
- Working experience in power plant, oil & gas or related industry would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical systems & equipment would be an added advantage.