- Manage and Lead a team of Equipment Staff :
To maintain Processs Machines to Optimal level of OEE.
To run an efficient Spares Program to ensure seamless 365d, 24/7 operations
To maintain good documentation of Specs/ Drawings for machine and parts.
To cooperate with relevant departments to achieve overall company Business Objectives.
To continuously modify and improve Process Equipment to meet current and long-term production requirement.
To comply to Company Management Systems (ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- To manage the department costs (Fixed/ Variable) to budget and better
- To train and develop equipment human capital for continuous growth of staff and company.
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in Engineering Field
- Minimum 8 years of working experience inmanufacturing field
- Hands-on experience in machine maintenance