- Responsible for pre-sales activities regards the ERP business in company.
- Work with Client Sales teams to generate ERP leads or generate leads directly.
- Capture customer requirements and business scope to develop proposal.
- Working with Application Services LOB and Client Sales to decide approach – eg. pricing, implementation approach, priority.
- Responsible for proposal creation, proposal strategy, value proposition, work effort estimates, and client presentations.
- Work closely with Client Sales in capture.
- Build relationship with the customers.
- Responsible of promotional activity of ERP products and related solutions working with marketing team.
- Problem solving - Requiring product knowledge, resolves routine & non-routine problems and foresees outcomes.
- Customer Focused – Deal regularly with customer inquiries on routine & non-routine issues.
- Communication - Convince/Influence others to accept concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Computer Literate - Understand relevant modules of the computer system including Company's software and relevant software for customers.
- Other demonstrated attributes: optimistic, adaptable, teamwork oriented, motivated, result oriented.
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with at least 2 years in ERP pre-sales.
- Prior pre-sales experience in vendor environment is advantage.
- Prior ERP implementation experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese would be an advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel whenever needed.