- Develop software applications test programs and hardware interfaces for testing and characterizing leading edge Digital, Analog, and Mixed Signal devices.
- Able to work with test engineering customers to understand and improve test processes.
- Perform troubleshooting, identify issues and resolve.
- Participate in customer account teams and perform roles as the liaison between company and customers.
- Provide technical support to customer and configure services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineerin (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Prior programming experience ATE platform is a MUST.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Willing to travel.