- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, to capture better supply and demand funnel.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with sales managers to review and assess team performance.
- Degree in any displine
- At least 10 years of working experience in automotive industry.
- Specialise in used car would be added advantage.
- Good communication and ability in dealing with all levels.
- Good team player.
- Ability in leading team with minimum supervision.