- Involves in recruitment for local employees, foreign worker and expatriate.
- Monitor employee turnover and prepare quarterly report for management's review.
- Administer and review staff payroll, compensation and benefit.
- Responsible for management and administration of Performance Management Sytem.
- Handle disciplinary matters and employee relations.
- Ensure compliance to local law and regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Business Management, Human Resource, IT or any Management related qualification.
- At least 5 years working experience in Human Resource function, preferably in the electrical/electronic manufacturing industry.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Bahasa.
- Required Skill(s): Computer literate, knowledge in the Labor Law and Industry Relations.
- Knowledge in Quality System and Management System will be an advantage.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Able to work in team, motivate, reduce conflicts, coach and manage resources in order to keep the team progressing.
- Full-Time position(s) available.