- To handle Human Resource Management functions, tasks and responsibilities which include recruitment, employment & staff training administration of local & foreigner.
- Oversee and responsible for the payroll functions including payroll calculations, allowances or claims and statutory contribution.
- Manage headcount requirements for the business and to ensure manpower planning are at optimum within costs.
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities such as advertising, interview schedule and selection process.
- Develop Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and training plan based on training needs identified for individual staff & organisational objectives.
- To undertake any other job assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in manufacturing / factory environment.
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, decision making, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and fluent in Hokkien, Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.