- Provide internal architecture/engineering support.
- Prepare drawings, specifications and construction documents.
- Liaise with authorities and responsible for compliance in design, submission and approval of related plans.
- Conduct site inspection together with project consultants.
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements.
- Able to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements, calculations and other construction details.
- Possesses a Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Property Development.
- Profficiency in using CAD software.