- Provide IT infrastructure and End user support (Server & Network).
- Drive IT infrastructure projects (Cloud & database support and maintenance).
- Manage network monitoring/maintenance/upgrade, server & network related troubleshooting, data backup solutions, security & risk assessment.
- Plan the security operations control and processes.
- Act as Project Manager to lead projects by contract negotiation, vendors and teams across locations to complete assigned projects on budget and schedule.
- Provide technical guidance to engineers and team members.
- Work closely in onshore/offshore IT team members for incident, problem and change management and fast trouble shooting with high quality resolution.
- Work closely with the business unit and solution leaders to better understand the requirements and ensure delivery quality and timeline.
- May need to work outside normal office hours to support operations or change management activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in incident, problem and change management processes in a team lead capacity.
- ITIL foundation certificate would be a plus.
- 8 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure design & support.
- Familiar with Cloud services and Database support & maintenance.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, able to coordinate various resources and achieve common goals.
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English and interpersonal skills.