- Managing IT team to provide supports to Indonesia in term of systems availability, network uptime, data readiness and data are in secured environment.
- Making sure IT operates aligned with Group IT strategy and planning. Stakeholders engagement & Customer Satisfaction are well managed.
- Managing IT Costs ensuring costs are within budget. Drives IT projects/initiatives aligned with business operations.
- Strategic negotiation, problem identification, prioritizing, resolution and communication to all IT users, Management & Vendor.
- Ensure compliance to Good Governance Standard for GCAD/PwC Audit Report - Compliance to Group Policies and Procedures.
- Act as advisory to management to provide consultancy in coming out best solutions in term of new systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science
- 5 years in IT Supports in Banking Industry with strong IT security background in financial instructions under Bank Negara regulations
- 5 years’ experience in SAP consulting working with various SAP consulting companies. Working in SAP project implementation with local and overseas.
- 9 years experiences working in IT auditing
- 6 years in IT Operations under the present position.