- Join the customer service team in issues related to software products.
- Serve as the contact person when there are issues from customers.
- Interact with software developers and related parties to assist customers.
- Resolve incidents and issues in minimum time.
- Building good relationships with customers.
- Able to identify potential improvements for software support.
- Maintain call records for all internal and external customers interactions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in SQL Configuration.
- Business-to-business customer facing experience and strong customer orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Capable in developing and maintaining good customer & business relationships.