- Provide an excellent support experience to account users via phone, chat, and email.
- Investigate and research account issues, identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved in a timely manner.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve how we do things.
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new.
- Establish effective working relationships with team members and account users.
- Any other adhoc duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Full proficiency in both English and Japanese.
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before.
- Previous support experience and excellent problem-solving abilities.