Job Role :
• Has a responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
• Design small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions).
• Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing as well as ensures an acceptable cost structure.
• Represents at customer forums, conferences and professional bodies to build corporate reputation in the market place.
• Uses influential relationships with customers’ management, improves sales and motivates project management staff for business success.
• Manage a small/medium design team and demonstrate an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues.
• Demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met and support any imcompleted requirements for a business decision.
• Report to Sales Team.
Key Performance Indicators :
• Makes a recognized technical contribution to business approval meetings.
• Consistently produces designs which require minimal rework based on peer review.
• Provides an evidence that defines and demontrates the technical scope in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
• Provide feedback from customer forums, conferences and professional bodies and etc. which demonstrates a personal contribution to build corporate reputation in the market place.
• Tangible recognition from customer management, sales and project management staff of an effective contribution to business development.
• Using company prescribed methodologies and demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including patterns which does not exist, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components.
Job Requirement :
• Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma.
• Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude within the directions and confines of management and Bank policy.
• Ability to liaise with a broad range of people, including line management, senior management, external suppliers and related people.
• Multitask skills to manage priorities in fast paced environment and a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Able to monitor costs, including control of project schedules.
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills and Strong organization skills.
• Highly meticulous nature, strong attention to detail.
• Considerable PreSales experience (at least over 2 years).
• Business level of Japan and English (Written and verbal).