- Manage assigned Accounts.
- Customer qualification and platforming.
- Research contact and identify/plan key initiatives.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer.
- Answer customer questions and educate on all the services report on sale and margin of accounts.
- Build and manage FS Opportunity Pipeline.
- Analyse & qualify opportunities in BFO.
- Meet daily goal for outbound sales calls to support existing customer base and identify and pursue new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Take inbound calls and e-mails to support existing customer base and foster new points of contact and potential accounts thanks to marketing & sales campaign, FSR leads and CCC/other sales leads.
- Develop cross-selling between Line of Businesses service offer.
- Transfer new product sales opportunities to Account Managers from the BUs or Inside Sales from the country.
- Quote and close the deal for standard services offer.
- Coordinate with all the FS teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities.
- Keep up to date the data of Installed Base of the customers.
- Document all records of customer history in BFO.
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers
- Education: Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years IS/ Field Service Representative/ Customer Care
- Soft skills: sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice is clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic.
- Language skills: Proficient in Japanese Language skills. Require interacting with Japanese customers on regular basis
- Learning agility.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skill; approaching, active listening, problem solving and pro-active.
- WFH until further notice.