- Provide first level and desktop support for APAC region.
- Ability to provide on-site and remote support.
- Maintain and support key infrastructure systems including on-site hardware, conference room technology, Office 365, Exchange, and other applicable systems, services, and applications.
- Respond promptly and effectively, prioritize requests for technical support via ServiceNow.
- Resolve IT cases on a timely manner adhering to SLA agreed upon.
- Familiar with incident management and change process.
- Collaborate and work closely with stake holders and to focus on IT improvements and solutions.
- Obtain Bachelor's Degree in IT related field with 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and MacOS environments.
- Mobile device support experience; both iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication).