- Responsible for detailed mechanical design and drafting work based on customer requirements.
- Create 2D or 3D data's based on order from Sales team by using related CAD software.
- Liaise and work in close collaboration with Sales team and Production to optimize the engineering design.
- To complete the project assigned on schedule under a demanding environment.
- To provide technical guides, solutions and customer service supports from time to time.
- To provide detail accumulative tolerance analysis on the design works.
- Generate and prepare detail of design drawing, Bill of Material within project schedule.
- Prepare and upload completed drawings and data's to system.
- Ensure all registration of drawing numbers and codes follow the company design standard rules.
- Work closely with machining suppliers or else in design issue with good solution from time to time.
- Apply modification drawing in time when required.
- Verify customer package drawing with existing drawing.
- Assist saborninate in all irregular issues and problems.
- Plans, prepares and gives presentations to Sales team and related parties.
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to good applicable of function.
- ProjectLeadership and ability to manage and achieve schedule.
- Assist Management in the development to ensure accurate technical, staffing and requirement contents.
- Develops new product concepts that are innovative, high-quality, and satisfy customer requirements throught the full product development cycle.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,
Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): 2D, 3D CAD,Solidworks, MS Office
- Required language(s): Japanese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in handling project will be added advantage.