- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties
- Managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to speak, write fluent Japanese Language.