- Responsible in managing the operational logistics demands for few countries like Korea, Vietnam, Japan and few others within the same region.
- Manage logistics related processes which includes customs brokerage compliance, import & export operations, cost management, freight forwarder and carrier management as well as cost reduction programs
- Covers any class of movement which includes reverse logistics, non-revenue, sales, marketing movements etc.
- This may also include requiring research and set up of shipping lanes into emerging markets & countries that fall within the region's jurisdiction in considering the carrier choice, customs and import/export considerations, costs, and compliance's regulations throughout the process
- The role will also expected to manage all logistics aspects that require equipment deliveries to multiple countries concurrently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): supply chain, import and export, international trade, logistics operations, international logistics.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive or Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.