- Responsible for assisting implementation partners with best practices guidance, and troubleshooting complex customizations, reverse engineering.
- Work with partners to understand customer requirements and determine the appropriate implementation approach.
- Troubleshoot implementations that are experiencing complex performance or functional issues.
- Contribute to ramping up and developing the team as a member of the Product Support Services Team.
- Solve problems that developer cannot solve.
- Provide all necessary training on the system.
- Work with a team of business people and technologists who are experienced.
- Experience in working with Microsoft technologies. Has a few skills at least among C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, ASP.NET or IIS.
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and client-server software architecture.
- Has experience in working with data structures and creating software algorithms.
- Experience in troubleshooting software development projects.
- English and Japanese (Business level: minimum JLPT N3)
<Better to have>
- Familiarity with Web Content Management System / Customer Engagement System.
- Has experience in configuring load balancers and other network equipment as well as Windows-based servers.
*Technical screening will be conducted for all applicants.