- To lead SAP development team under his/her manager.
- Act as a liaison with project owner.
- Need to manage Schedule, Cost, Quality, and Human Resource, including outsourcing.
- Cooperate with Sales team by adjusting resource planning to ensure new pipelines.
- Presales is out of scope.
- Might need to lead Functional Consultants in the future.
Project management experience through kick-off to go-live.
Well understanding ABAP methodology.
- SAP project experience (requirement gathering, design, development, testing, support) at least 5 years in SD, MM, FI/CO modules (or more).
- SAP certificate (any module or ABAP are applicable).
- Business level of Japanese or equivalent. Fluent in English (read, write and speak).
SAP development team is the new team. Expecting to enhance the team by developing.