- Help and educate HR Shared Service Centre customers to navigate through Tier 0 (self-help) materials & functionality where assistance is required.
- Resolve enquiries leveraging on knowledgebase documents (e.g. FAQs, job aids, policy documents, etc) within the agreed service levels as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provides regular status updates to customer and maintain customer contact until request is resolved and actively follow up on outstanding items and obtain feedback on resolution from the customers.
- Assume ownership for cases and update the resolution accurately and on a timely basis in the case management system.
- 2-3 years experience in data management and reporting in a shared service centre environment, preferably in a HR services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to ask the relevant questions to understand and clarify issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve.
- Strong communication skills in Korean and English, both written and spoken, are essential. Additional languages a plus