Business Nature: Chemical Manufacturing MNC plant
Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor Bahru
5 days/week, Basic salary + attractive bonus
• Source, evaluate and select reliable vendor according to company purchasing policy and procedure
• Negotiate with vendor for best terms, conditions (price, delivery, quality and services)
• Maintain an effective bridge between vendors and user dept. to ensure relevant information conveyed
• Give suggestions or constructive ideas and solutions to dept. manager when necessary
• Handle quality rejection and other problems with vendors
• Handle the assigned purchasing section’s procurement function and routine matters
• Evaluate potential vendor in the selection process
• Expediting deliveries of Purchase Orders
• Handle related payment and taxes, preparation of parked documents and work with logistics department to clear the relevant taxes
• Any other duties assigned by department Manager
• Degree in any field.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in procurement function, preferably in chemical industry
• Good interpersonal skills and positive working attitude.
• Team player and able to work independently
• Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office.
** Good command of Korean language both written and spoken.