- Provides Shipment Confirmation to Customers and ensures that orders are in ready condition and in correct status before each order status.
- Generates Shipment List and acquires proforma invoice, packing instructions and shipping release from customers to release orders for shipment.
- Analyses, qualifies, and completes Change Order Requests.
- Verifies New Customer accounts and works with Customer Vendor Data Hub team for creation of accounts in the business systems and applies for commercial bonds for the order if needed.
- Notifies Customer of Promise Delivery Date with an order acknowledgment and ensures that customer receives their orders on time and shipment commitment targets are met.
- Using the language talent, support to SAP Roll-in project for Korean Office (e.g. User training, Data cleansing, Testing)
- Support the APAC offices by processing service contract using SAP.
- Deliver the operational efficiency in the back-office.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Mandatory in Korean and English, both reading (must know how to read Kanji) and speaking.
- 3-5 years working experience in Administration or Order Management.
- SAP order processing experience is preferred.
- Learning agility.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skill; approaching, active listening, problem solving and pro-active.
- Able to work in Shah Alam.