- Monitor and control the daily / monthly production target in the Production Floor as per the Production Schedules prepared by the Production Planning Department to meet customers’ orders.
- Monitor the operating efficiency and productivity (yield) and quality of the finished goods produced.
- Ensure the department’s procedure and working instruction are up to date and compliance with ISO 9001 requirement.
- Assess and recommend the best method for process improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholder to minimize downtime due to machine issues and resolve the down time issues and production reject problem.
- To analyze the needs of optimum level of headcount resources as per production requirement.
- Manage the performance of a team of Production Supervisors and Engineers.
- To share the knowledge of quality tools and process improvement method with production team.
- Oversees the analysis and review of budgets, schedules, production requirements and headcount to determine the most cost effective and efficient methods of obtaining the goal.
- Collaborate with various sections / department to look for improvements of existing products and process.
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management or Science related discipline. Wood Technology degree is preferable.
- A minimum of 5 years’ production-related experience in managerial role.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Adaptable, safety-conscious
- Should be practical, efficient, and calm in dealing with emergencies
- Able to motivate people