- Responsible for day-to-day planning, execution/implementation of marketing and activities to enhance customer's experience and to maintain good relationship to encourage loyalty and trust.
- Creatively plan and implement Used Car marketing activities to increase demand in Used Car department, inclusive of Sales and vehichle purchase.
- Plan and implement an "Always ON" innitiatives for Used Car on the digital platform to increase the awareness and enccourage Sales.
- Development of communication materials and create content for the Automotive Dealer websites, including daily monitoring.
- Design and visualize marketing communication materials.
- Daily and weekly budget updates and consolidation of Used Cars marketing budget on 'Brand Maker".
- Contribute to Used Cars write ups in departmental newsletter, websites through collected marketing highlights.
- Managing of customer's inquiries related to marketing events and campaigns.
- Degree with at least 2 years of working experience in Marketing/Marketing Digital/Advertisement line or equivalent in Automotive industry or luxury products industry.
- Preference with experience in Marketing or Advertising field.
- Excellent written in English and highly experience in Marketing for luxury brand write ups. Excellent in presentation is a must.
- Strategic thinking, business focus, good decision making and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of marketing/advertising flow include commanding & designing software, and basic knowledge of ATL, BTL, Bit.ly, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and more.