- Setup die, tools & fixtures according to schedules.
- Troubleshoot, adjust, and make improvement for the machine parameter setting and oversee machine operation.
- Liaise with machines on feasibility match based on tool concept designs.
- Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions.
- Review, troubleshoot and feedback supplier production fixture / test fixture or process related issues during NPI stage.
- Interfacing with suppliers based on customers requirement.
- Possesses Degree/Diploma in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge in Metal Stamping or Injection Molding would be an advantage
- Willing to be based in Muar, Johor for work
- Opportunity to setup and lead new division